Pages

Monday 20 July 2009

Oooop......sorry it's been so long!

............ exactly 3 months to be precise!!!
We have been so busy since our holiday to Portugal in May, our first 'proper warm weather do nothing relaxing sunshine' holiday in over 3 years!!!

I think we are doing things the wrong way round as we are in the middle of revamping our home, it's cheaper than moving but more stressful living in the turmoil that having your bathroom ripped out brings.........thankfully the loo is still plumbed in and we have only a couple more days upheaval. Mum and Dad will be relieved when we stop running up their water bill with our visits for baths and showers!!

I LOVE the new decking area in my garden......it has really made the outside space very useable..... I love to step outside on a morning with my cup of tea, best part of the day, so peaceful!

The living and dining area now has new fire place, flooring and storage ( for all my gorgeous craft necessities) and more for Richard's CD & DVD collection, not to mention the girls PS3 & Wii & DS paraphanalia!!
It all looks refreshed and light - I will add some photo's soon!

And finally I have a few hours to update this blog and my Folksy shop.....I am concentrating on Folksy rather than Etsy at the moment.

No comments: